- Engage you in a brief consultation to assess the most economical filing method, with the greatest benefit to you .
- Complete a federal tax return (1040, 1040ez, 1041, 1120, 1120s, or 1065);
- Complete the applicable state return(s);
- Review all documents received and analyze the potential for attaining more deductions and credits;
- Prepare your return to be e-file with the IRS and applicable state;
- Discuss your prepared return with you prior to filing the return.
- Present a completed analysis and recommendation for the following year to maximize your tax return in the following year.
Yolanda is the founder of Lewis Tax & Professional Services with over 15 years’ developing relationship with clients as well as the experience extending from the back end which includes taxes, payroll, invoicing, business development to the recruiting and management. She keeps abreast of the ever-changing laws and focuses her attention on our company's developing role in the tax field and its expanding clientele who require tax help. She is excellent in the area of tax preparation and enjoys and understands the clients needs. Trough out the years she has seen that companies were more concerned with the profit rather then the quality of service that they were providing. Her approach is simple listen to the clients needs, by doing so you are able to identify and build a plan that will work best for their needs. This process has helped develop relationships with clients the have followed throughout the years. After making several rewarding successful outcomes for past employers it was time to take all the experience, determination and drive to starting Lewis Tax & Professional Services. It has been a long road but with determination and faith we will make a name for the company and be able to give back. We establish a full detail overview for our clients business needs by reviewing and developing a plan that will work effectively and look at projections as well as their needs. This is all done by providing a solution for the clients best interest.